Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
109 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We want RB for October 2 + 1 + masik 9 months for 11 nights offer 14.10 for 1280 * in a good 5 * in Kemer. Is it worth flying in mid-October and is it worth paying RB or waiting a month? Crystal Flora Hotel
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 17 answers
Hello, please help me, which room number to take? We are going 2 adults, we want to be closer to the center of the shuffle, so to speak, but so that it would not be very noisy) tell me please.)
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
We will book a room for 3 adults. Which floors of which bungalows is the family room on? How to book a good room and get it exactly? Tour agencies always say that the hotel decides everything, and the hotel always says that the tour operator is booking the room for you. How is it actually happening and how can this situation be influenced?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I am traveling with a 2 year old. What is the playground and pool?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
People, tell me who rested in the family room, how is it? Let's eat with a small child, I would like to know?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What about the iron, is there an iron?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
The catalog says that children go to the restaurant after 7 years...
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Children from 2.5 to 15 years old, what can they do while mom is shopping?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Hello. We are going from 18.07.11. This hotel has 3 adults (1 elderly) and a 5 year old child. We booked a family 2-room suite, according to the information of the tour operator 30 sq. m. What number of bungalows and rooms is better to ask for, where are the conditions better? They say there are very small numbers. Thank you!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Rest for 20 days
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more