Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
65 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
The description of the hotel says that there is a hair dryer. How about really?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who rested with children in Jewels, where is it better to check in so that it is not very noisy and has a view of the sea? Does the hotel have children's animation?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
On the Teztur website, they wrote this: WARNING: There is construction going on next to the hotel. I want to know the details
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it safe for a woman to travel alone to Jewels Sahara or Arabella Azur? And is it safe to go alone to the Sheraton area? Which hotel is the most suitable in terms of security?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Sorry for the question, but somehow I would not want to walk in crumpled clothes, but nowhere is it written about ironing clothes
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please, how much money do you need to take with you in order to have a normal time on vacation, we are going in early September for 8 days, and go to the city to a disco???
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Is everything really bad, write in detail who was
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I would like to learn more about this hotel, if possible, in order to finally make a choice. We are going to several families. There is a 3-year-old toddler, so we collect information so carefully. Respond who has information. Many thanks to everyone.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more