Questions about RiminiExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Rimini
Here on the Costa Dorada in Spain there was a Bus Plan. Is there such an operator in Rimini? If not, how to organize excursions? And is it worth it to stay there?
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good evening! We are flying to Italy in July, we are slowly looking at excursions and a couple of questions arose: 1. When buying an excursion, for example, to Venice, will the ticket indicate specific seats on the bus or do you just sit on any free one? 2. And then the second question. If the places are not indicated, then where does the recruitment of tourists begin? Can a situation arise that a pair of two people can get seats at different ends of the bus? We will live in the Bianca Vela 4 * hotel. This is 32 stop 11 bus.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
saw a tempting offer to go there
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
is it possible to take an excursion to milan, what is the price
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Who recently returned from Rimini, tell me, pzhl, how much do excursions from Rimini to Venice and Florence cost now with accompanying travel agents?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Advise, pzhl, whether it is more profitable to take excursions in Italy in street travel agencies and, maybe, tell me where / what are in Rimini (verified). Thanks!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
Tell me, please, are there any street travel agencies in Rimini (in the Marino Centro area)? If someone bought tours there, how did it go? Is the price very different from the one offered by the meeting travel agency?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Book in Russia online or buy directly in Rimini from your tour operator
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We rested in Italy and rented a car, traffic violations are recorded by cameras, addresses and all data are taken at the car rental agency, so there is a possibility that the receipt will come to Russia. Has anyone been in a similar situation, what amounts are we talking about and what is the risk of non-payment?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 12 answers
tell me how much the train ticket costs and how long it takes to go from rimini to gardeland
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
what is the best way to get from rimini to gardeland. by train or by bus?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
and more .... is there a pool near the hotel?) thanks in advance)))
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to Italy for the first time, we do not speak European languages, how to communicate with the locals, is there Russian-speaking staff?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
The holiday season has begun, please tell me how much excursions from Rimini to Rome, San Marino, Florence + Pisa, Italy in miniature, etc. cost now. Are visiting museums included in the price? Maybe someone has the coordinates of private guides Victor, Alexander? Thanks in advance, Layla.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I’m going to Rimini on June 20, I don’t know how much the excursions cost, tell me please, so that I can find out how much money to take with me
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers