Love vacationers

29 January 2007 Travel time: with 29 august 2006 on 05 September 2006
Add a Friend
Send message

It is impossible to be in Foros and not fall in love with it. Being surrounded by this beauty, people, without knowing it, become beautiful. The beauty of the mountains, the sea, nature makes us kind, sensitive and romantic. Once from Foros, for example, to Moscow, we cannot reorganize.

I remember an interesting episode. Once vacationers from Kostroma were struck by the words: “Every person dreams of going to heaven after death. And you, who live in Foros, are already in paradise. ” Indeed, you need to thank God and fate just for getting into this amazingly beautiful corner.

I just want to shout to everyone: “Look around. You are in paradise while alive! Beauty will save the world! Not money! ” For some reason, everyone thinks only about himself, about his pocket. And who will think about vacationers! ? Who will help them?

The main person at the resort is a vacationer. And everyone who serves them should think that, having been here, they would like to come here again.

Perhaps someone remembers me. In the summer I gave free tours of the park, and in the center of the village on Saturday nights I acted as the host of a disco. Your obedient servant, Pavel Petrovich Firsov. My address is foros-firsov@mail. ru

Translated automatically from Russian. View original
To add or remove photos in a story, go to album of this story
Similar stories
Comments (4) leave a comment
Show other comments …